Your shopping cart is empty!
We know you love your jewelry as much as we do and we want it to last you a lifetime. Follow the simple tips below to extend the life of your pieces.
1. Keep your jewelery enclosed and store it away when you are not using it so that it is not exposed to air. Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight. DO NOT store your jewelry in the bathroom.
2. Keep a piece of chalk in your jewelry case. This will absorb moisture and help retain the shine of your jewelry.
3. Keep your jewelry away from water as much as possible.
4. When using perfume or other aromatics, apply them first before wearing your jewelry.
5. Remove your jewelry when working out to avoid getting sweat on it.
6. Keep each piece of jewelry seperately to prevent running.
7. Clean jewelry gently every few wearings using mild dish soap and an old soft toothbrush. Rinse thoroughly. Blot dry using a clean soft cloth.